Have you ever read one of my interviews with someone who hugged their fear and wished that you could share your story? Or do you know someone who would make a great fear hugging feature if you just presented them with the offer? Well now’s your chance!
Starting today, you can share your story or send someone you know to this page to share theirs. Just answer the questions, press submit and I’ll take it from there. Pretty simple!
I truly believe in the power of sharing your story and reading other people’s stories. Here are just a few reasons I find it so helpful (I’m sure you can add your own):
When sharing your story with others…
- You can see lessons you’ve learned and how much you’ve grown by taking a moment to reflect in an organized way
- You can practice finding your voice and what matters most to you by putting your story before for an audience
- You can give back to others what you may have gotten by sharing knowledge and inspiration
When reading others’ stories…
- You can learn from someone else’s experience before you try yourself
- You can be inspired to take steps towards something you fear by hearing how others have done something similar
- You can learn that you are not alone in your feelings of fear and doubt
So I hope you take me up on this offer to share your story or to suggest. Just visit this page to get started and let me know if you have any questions or comments here.